Thursday, June 4, 2009

Can anyone please tell me??...

"The truth hurts ...You left me when I needed you the most ... " How I wish the one u're referring 2 is me.. Bcos if I were in his shoes, I wouldnt choose 2 leave u alone.. These few days get 2 noe a lot on ur feelings 2wards him b4 this.. No doubt, of course at the bottom of my heart there is a piercing feelings dat cant just be described by words.. I really didnt noe dat u hav such a deep feelings 2wards him.. But instead of getting jealous, I was hoping dat both of u can get 2gether.. At least u wont feel dat hurt and will lead a better life if compared 2 now.. Really dun wish 2 see u're in this situation.. 因为我知到真的很不好受...我不想看见你跟我一样的痛苦...

I always thought dat by treating u good and showing all my love and concern 4 u will help 2 make u happier and lead a better life.. But I was wrong.. I hav neglected wad u really need and wan.. Keep moving forward will only let u feel irritate and further our distance.. If being ur best friend will make u share ur problems wif me and seeks 4 my advices everytime u hav problems, I will choose 2 be ur best friend right now and right away without any hesitation.. I would rather be ur listener than ur suitor.. I’ll keep my love 4 u in myself and be ur true pure best friend.. It is better than I'm unaware of how u're leading ur life now.. I guess must be quite sorrowful, just dat u didnt show it out.. Bcos I noe very well, after all, it's not easy 2 4get and let go of sum1.. Everytime when u hav decided 2 let go, there must be sumthing dat is stopping u from doing so.. Sumtimes, some things dat happen or some places will remind u back of those days u were 2gether wif him, isnt it? Even if all these is true, but I still cant help u 2 do anything.. Is there any1 who can tell me what am I supposed 2 do so dat she'll feel happier and lead a better life?? I cant be de wan who she like 4 sure.. So what should I do 2 make her 4get bout him and put him aside? I'm at my wits' end..

I noe dat no matter how much of care and love I can showered u, it still cant replace ur feelings 2wards him.. But dun care bout what's happening bout u will be like deceiving myself as I do care and cant stop myself from thinking bout u every day, every hour, every minute and every second... I really hate this feelings!.. I hate myself 4 not being able 2 be the one who u like and unable 2 give u de love dat u wan.. Everytime when u're sad or sick, all I can do is nothing but 2 watch u and weep helplessly in my heart..

What is Love actually? Why do u like 2 make fun of ppl?! Getting 2 noe u is the biggest mistake dat I had ever done.. If I noe things is gonna be like this, I would rather choose not 2 meet u in the 1st place....

"A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go..."

No comments:

Post a Comment