Thursday, June 25, 2009

The day where my worries start...

2nite see a lot of stars sparkling on the sky.. Feel so relieved as the cool breeze gently blows by my face which brings me a cooling effect.. 4 quite a long time didnt hav this kind of feelings dy.. Maybe bcos b4 this feel stressed over many things dat happened, mostly de unpleasant wan.. Ever since dat misunderstanding occured, I hav lose my faith in my frens and slightly changes my attitude 2wards de others.. Maybe can say dat I hav became more sensitive and would nt follow as wad they wish like I used 2 be b4.. The now me is more serious and less playful I guess..

Hmm.. This probably would hav cause some of them 2 begin 2 loathe me and maybe sumtimes angry wif me.. Bt who cares?? I feel the now me is okay ah.. More real and natural.. At least I dun hav 2 listen 2 them all de time and do as wad they wish.. My advices 4 dear readers, "U can tolerate ur friends most of the time, accepting their weakness and 4get the bad things they hav done on u.. But must hav "limits" 4 dat.. If tolerate too much and excessive concern bout them, they may look down on u and step on ur head.." I'm nt sure whether how true is this statement but one thing dat I noe is I prefer 2 be wad I am now although some ppl may nt like it..

Just hav 2 say dat, if u think dat u cannot accept who I am now, fine then u find others 2 be ur friend.. I dun really give a damn on it.. I would nt be "7-11" 4 u all like b4, 24 hours available 4 u.. That is very pathetic!.. I will be like dat, only 2 those who I really treated as close frens.. And also 4 those who I think is gud person.. So the wan dat I trying 2 keep a distance from u now, dun expect anything from me.. And make sure b4 u scold me or comment me, see how bad and pathetic u r 1st and ask urself wad right u hav 2 comment on me.. Or else dun blame me 4 being unpolite 2 u.. Very pitiful.. Wonder wif ur terrible characters, how r u going 2 face the society in future..

Hmm.. 2day is blood donation day in school.. Wonderful! Can help again 4 2nd time!.. Cos b4 this went 4 public blood donation day at leisure mall 2 help out also.. Sigh.. Cant donate blood, so de only way I can contribute is 2 help out during de blood donation.. And I dun noe why, really enjoyed it! Initially, didnt really bring any help 2 them, but when started, it gave me will and spirit 2 continue until de last 2 donor..

After school went 2 quite a number of places 2 buy the ingredients and items 4 the coming canteen day.. Of coz, nt only me alone but wif chin sean and also kontak's future 2 be AJK.. Reason of bringing her bcos she and her friend gt few ideas 4 the canteen day, so... Hmm.. We spent bout Rm110.00++ But we did bought lots of things although didnt manage 2 finish buying all dat we needs.. Feel bit ease as finally we hav decided on wad we're going 2 sell on the coming saturday.. And honestly, I did enjoy shopping 2day wif them.. Thanks 4 accompanying me and gave me few great opinions and ideas.. Really appreciate it.. Hope dat our hardwork will pay off.. And at nite, talk to 2 of my friends, kontak members.. Told bout the expenditure 4 2day..

Situation 1:(1st person respond)
"Har?! Rm100.00++?! Omg.. What u bought? U noe if me, I can gt a cheaper prices? My total sure will be Rm80.00++ like dat.. I wont spend so much like u.. Havent bought finish our ingredients already spend so much.. We sure will spend more than Rm250 if plus the rentals and etc... @%$#*@$%*^$#&^$%#%~~~~ Sigh.. Since already buy, cant do anything.."

p/s: If u're so capable, why dun u buy urself? Dun tell me ur mum or dad also dun hav transport lo.. It's all depends on whether u're willing 2 or nt.. Always try 2 push away when ppl call u 2 buy.. 我不爽!

Situation 2:(2nd person respond)
Har?.. Rm100.00++ ah? What u bought? I think hor since our expenditure so high liao, we dun use eggs in our burger lo.. At least will cut down de cost.. Hmm.. U sell so much ah? U think can sell finish? And de gas dat we use will be enuf? Or we buy 5? (I asked her whether she's angry or nt cos I spent so much, then she say...) Hmm.. No la.. It's consider reasonable bcos we bought a lot of things.. So now if plus on drinks, I guess will be around Rm200 la.. Since we bought so much liao, so now just hav 2 make sure dat everything is sell out lo.. So I'll calculate everything again 2moro.. (And b4 I said bye 2 her and hung de phone, she said...) Oh.. 真的是辛苦你们了.. 今天麻烦你们跑这样多趟..(sumthing like dat)
p/s: U're a rational and understanding person! Glad 2 hav a member like u! Hi 5!

So it shows dat ppl do hav difference.. I dun wan 2 comment on it.. I guess dear readers will get wad I meant after u hav read the conversation.. Hav 2 thank de 2nd person cos, bcos of her words, I feel more relieved and hav more confidence 2 carry out de plan on this saturday..

2day quite happy bcos gt 2 noe new friends! They r very friendly warm person.. Really nice 2 meet u.. But I'm starting 2 worry..............

No comments:

Post a Comment