Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Meaningful trip...

It has been quite some time dy since the last time I updated my blog.. Few months hav passed by just in a blink of an eye.. In between, of course there is lotz of things dat happened which somehow hav change me into a better person I guess.. Learn quite lotz of new things on wad I should do and not 2 do.. After this holidays, I hope dat I can really changed completely into another person.. But the one who I like will of course stay remains unchanged.. ----------------------- Wif 4 of my sisters at Pontian... -------------------------------------------------3 cool looking guys!.. Yo! --------------------

---------------- Wif wei ping, pam, janice, wan qing & ee ling... ------


------------------- Wif sin siang.. Beautiful background... ---------------


--------------Wif ying ying, bee sian, wen jin & chew kai min... --------




----------------------Group photo.. Lack of kai lyn(sick)... ----------

Last 3 days, went for a trip 2 kukup wif all my friends.. The trip wasnt really dat interesting bt I did enjoy the 2 days although things didnt really go as wad I had planned earlier.. But thanks 2 this trip, I'm able 2 interact wif some of my frens who werent dat close 2 me b4 this.. And of course they r interesting and also friendly.. Hope our friendship will improve further after this! And all the guys were damn high lo.. Their singing was perfect! But too bad, I'm not gud in singing, so only able 2 give them applause and cheer 2gether.. Haha.. Hmm.. Pity kai lyn 4 getting sick during the trip.. So miss the chance 2 go on boat and watch sunrise.. But when comes 2 singing, my goodness! So energertic! Sang until her voice turned hoarse.. 2gether wif jia min, I think they can make a perfect singing team.. Haha.. Hope u'll recover soon..

At nite, we celebrated mei peng's birthdae 2gether.. All the science club members also joined us.. I guess it was an unforgettable birthdae 4 her bcos...... She cried!.. Omg.. Maybe bcos of iwei's presents(a bouquet of lollipop and cute lollipop-shape birthdae wishes from everyone).. It's nt easy 2 make sum1 cry on their birthdae; iwei they all must hav put a lot of efforts on it..

That nite(3++ am) couldnt get a wink of sleep.. Thousands of thought running across my mind.. Went 2 the balcony alone and waiting 4 the sight of sunrise.. Must be very romantic if watch 2gether wif sum1 who we like.. Haha.. Then, li loong, ying san and hui min also joined me.. They couldnt sleep as well bcos of the sound effect of the horror movies.. Early in the morning(5 am), all of us went 2 3rd floor of temple 2 watch the sunrise.. But, after waiting 4 bout 2 hours, not even a single sight of ray of sunlight in the sky!.. Many of us give up and went back home.. Only left few of us stayed and changed the place 2 de port.. Of course, gud things r worth 4 waiting.. At last, we get the chance 2 watch the sun coming out from its horizon... It was an eye-opening sight 4 all of us as the whole process was really beautiful.. I managed 2 record it down 2 show it 2 those who were nt there..

Finally, it was the time 4 us 2 go back home.. The bus we take 2 pontian was damn freaking terrible!.. No air-conditioner, no windows and poor condition of seats!.. Luckily the bus 2 larkin was in gud condition which eventually brought our mood back 2 normal..

Hmm.. Missing the time dat we all spent 2gether at there.. Overally, it can be considered as an unforgettable and meaningful trip 4 me.. And 4 the guys, really sorry if I didnt really talk much wif u guys.. But I did listen and tried my best 2 join u all.. Maybe care 2 much 4 image dat is why unable 2 be as high as u all.. But after this, by hooks or by crooks, I must join u all no matter wad.. Cos I wish 2 be part of u all.. So hope u all will welcome me ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment