Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tagged by Hazel...

1.) What is the relationship of you and her/him?
Nt sure.. Close fren.. Sum1 who I can share my prob wif..

2.) Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Cool(or should say bit boyish), mature, hav beautiful smile, make ppl feels comfortable when talk 2 her, likes 2 hav fun..

3.) The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
Walk around the school wif me 2 find 4 the person who I like.. Sounds silly, isn't it? (last year)

4.) The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
Most of her advices.. One of it is, "Our leelee such a nice guy sure gt a lot of chance, nt only her in this world.. Leelee, it's nt ur fault.."

5.) If she/he become your lover, you will..
Hmm.. I dy gt sum1 who I like.. Summore, I'm nt her cup of tea.. But 2 me, she is some1 who is quite perfect.. Maybe her gud characters and pure heart have cover up all her imperfect.. She is a gud girl.. Not willing 2 see her getting hurt by any1..

6.) If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Wont be.. Bt if,... Then I'll try my best 2 save this friendship..

7.) If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
Being more girlish.. Others no comments..

8.) If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
Then it must be my fault.. As I said, she is gud.. If we becomes enemy, dat means I'm de bad wan..

9.) The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
Talks 2 her.. Pull her ears!..

10.) The overall impression of her/him is..
Wah, need 2 repeat so many times meh.. She is a G-O-O-D girl.. Gt it?

11.) How do you think the people around you feel about you?
Dun noe leh.. Most of them say I'm a good guy.. But I dun wan 2 be a good guy..

12.) The character of you for yourself is?
Huh? Need 2 praise myself? Or criticise? Hmm.. Start wif praising.. Soft-hearted, a bit kind, a bit caring, a bit patience, and... de others find out urself.. The bad wan is sensitive, easy get jealous, lazy, undecisive and many more.. Haha..

13.) What do you hate about yourself?
The bad wan which I mention earlier lo..


14.) The most ideal person you want to be is?
Hmm.. Myself now lo.. I like who I am..

15.) For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
Stop wasting ur time la!.. Haha.. Just kidding!.. Yah.. Thanks!.. Appreciate it a lot!.. U hav gud taste!.. Nt bad!..

Ten people to tag:
1.Alva Lee
2.Adelynn Lee
3.Andy Chai
4.Chen Yen chuan
5.Chew Kai min
6.Chai Kian hao
7.Hazel Kong
8.Rajkumar
9.Fong Li loong
10.Lee you Jun

16.)Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Hmm.. Currently single.. But gt lots of suitors.. Hope she'll find her true love one day.. The one dat will take care of her more better than she take care of herself..

17.)No. 3 a male or a female?
Male 4 sure la.. Still need 2 ask meh? Gud guy..This kind of male almost extinct liao.. Hard 2 find gud guys nowadays..

18.)if no.7 and 10. were together, would it be a good thing?
Wow!.. Omg!.. No.7, wad do u think? Haha..Of course....................... Wont be la.. Reason let no.7 tell herself hor... Haha.. Her blood will boil 4 sure if she sees this..

19.)How about no. 5 and 8?
They dun even noe each other well.. And summore both no.5 and no.8 gt sum1 in their heart dy I guess.. So not possible..

20.)What is no.1 studying about?
Studying bout cells, immune systems, homeostasis, reproduction, transpiration, respiration, DNA replication, genes, variation, etc... In short, Biology.. She is bio student.. Same class wif me..

21.)Is no. 4 single?
Hmm.. Yup.. Now still single and available.. Better be fast b4 he is snatch by others gals.. A perfectionist wif good-looking face and long in length.. Sorry.. I mean tall in height.. So hurry up! Actually, he also gt sum1 in his heart liao.. Too bad..

22.)Say something about no. 6.
Oh.. This cute, funny, friendly, caring, stylish guy ah.. Dun noe how 2 describe leh.. Overally, he's an interesting guy! And still single and available..
For futher info, pls call 016-7xx xxxx


Hmm.. It's fun answering all the question.. Now my turn 2 ask question.. Can I sleep now? I stay up in the middle of the nite just 2 answer all these questions leh.. Walao... Haha.. Ok ok.. I noe u all will say, "Go sleep la! Who ask u 2 do this in de middle of the nite?!".. Rite? U see.. I knew it!.. Ok la.. Gud nite evry1.. Sweet dreamz!..

No comments:

Post a Comment