Saturday, June 13, 2009

The outing...

-------- Which wan u'll choose 2 be de world best-looking person? ------
----------------------------- Vote 4 them!.. ----------------------------------

-------------- One of de games dat we played.. Love-shaped.. ---------
---------------- Dat's de 1st thing dat came in their mind ---------------

--------------Cracking their brain 2 solve it.. So attentive.. -------------


--------------- Who is the cutest out of all? Cason win liao lo.. ----------

Outing finally over!.. It was quite fun lah.. But a bit less interesting than expected.. Haix.. And the worst thing is reached home very late, bout 9.22 p.m. (2 me it's considered very late).. Thought my dad will tell me off 4 dat but he didnt.. He just gave me a piece of his mind and looks angry.. Hmm.. And heard from my mum dat he scolded b4 I reached home.. Anyway, it's alrite now.. At least I didn't get scolded by him.. Just hav 2 behave myself this few days lo..

Early in de morning, went 2 pick up mei peng, hui min and then alva.. A bit 不爽 lo when bringing hui min, bcos of the way she directed de road and commented on my driving skill.. But small matter la.. Wont affect our friendship.. Friends sumtimes will 不爽 each other also ah.. So normal case la.. Haha.. Then reached jusco.. Booked the tickets and hav 2 wait 4 an hour.. So we all went 4 arcade(gaming zone).. Hanging around in there 4 a while.. Soh is gud in basketball lo.. He scored 366 pts.. Not surprise cos he has gud stamina.. Then watched mei peng played some childish game.. Haha.. It was funny especially her expression when she lost..

After dat, li loong joined us.. Went into the theathre and watched "Drag me to Hell".. My comments 4 this movie.. Sucks! Nt as scary as I expected.. Hate the sound effect!.. Too loud!.. The show is disgusting lo.. The old lady keeps vomiting all kind of crap.. And de ending was a bit "walao" 2 most of them.. Overally, didnt really enjoy the show.. Then, went 2 grab a bite at Mount Austin.. Dun noe why, feelings started 2 sink.. So may looks a bit 不爽.. Sorry 2 all those who were there ya.. I dun like 2 be emo also.. But no choices..

Finally, went 4 bowling.. My goodness! My 1st match was damn terrible lo.. Gt 22 pts only.. The lowest among all.. The ball kept going into drain.. Didnt expect dat.. Few years back at least gt few spare and strike but now.. Haix.. Maybe bcos paiseh or shy, dat's why dun dare 2 do big movements..(comforting myself, so dun mind ya) Haha.. Or bcos no skills, dats why..(real reason) So 1st match lost 2 every1 lo.. Dun really satisfy wif my performances, so try 4 2nd time.. And 2nd match li loong and mei peng also joined.. So the battle betw Huimin, meipeng, kian hao, li loong, cason, andy,soh and me.. Being determined is gud, cos I managed 2 score 101 pts! Happy lo.. Bt of cos nt the highest.. The highest is 148 pts(Cason).. He is the best player there.. And Nd has style of throwing and skills.. Gud player.. And he imparted his skills 2 kian hao.. And kian hao became good in few minutes time.. Incredible lo!.. From drain 2 strike 4 few times.. The not so gud wan dun wan 2 mention la.. It's very bad 2 laugh at ppl, u noe.. HahAha!! She only gt 8 pts!.. Hahaha!.. Hmm...(control) Bt very gud liao la.. At least she had tried her best.. But didnt expect lo.. She may looked strong physically bt most of her ball didnt even reached a quarter of the lane.. Unbelievable.. Dat's why, "dun judge a book by it's cover"..

B4 going back, went 2 nearby Pelangi 2 hav some ice desserts.. Taste gud!.. And we did hav fun there.. Play all kinds of games and listening 2 them teasing each other.. Wished could stay longer.. But time doesnt allow me 2 do so.. So hav 2 go back early.. On the way back, the way home seemed 2 be miles away.. As if there is no end 2 it.. Haha.. Maybe bcos feeling tired, dat's why..

Lastly, although 不爽 over some things but I really enjoyed myself 2day!.. Thanks guys 4 ur acompany and hope we'll hang out again next time!.. See you guys on Monday!..

No comments:

Post a Comment