Friday, June 12, 2009

Ending of holidays...

Hmm.. Recently, fall in love wif "情歌" by liang jing ru and "可不可以爱我" by lu xue rui.. Reason is very simple.. Cos both of this songs reminds me of her.. Dun noe how 2 describe just dat the feelings went deeper while listening to these 2 songs.. Congrats 2 both of the singer! Able 2 makes the listener sink deeper when feeling down or missing sum1.. But really hav 2 thank them 4 enabling us 2 show out our true feelings while listening 2 these songs.. Bcos not evryone will feel the effect of missing sum1 when listening 2 it.. I'm de lucky one!..

Few days ago, life was as normal.. Wasted quite a lot of time thinking and doing unnecessary things.. Was thinking when can I really start studying.. Everyday online and get 2 noe wad's happening around.. But wad's the point? Hmm.. The other day was msning wif my old friend who is now studying in russia's pre medic class I guess.. So long didnt keep in touch wif her dy.. Told her dat cant really concentrate in studies and havent really prepare 4 the exams.. She asked me, "too much of distractions?".. Yah.. I guess dats the main prob which keeping me away from books.. Hope can overcome it.. Anyway, hav 2 wish her gud luck 4 studies as I noe medic is tough.. So add oil ya!..

These few days got nothing 2 do.. Dat's why keeps finding opportunity 2 ask my friends out.. And finally, 2day we gonna go johor jaya 4 a movie and bowling.. The movie we're going 4 should be "Drag me out from hell" bah.. Not really sure.. But it's horror movie.. Honestly, I dun really like horror movies, or should say I never watch a complete horror movie b4 cos I'm afraid of horror movies.. Dun really dare 2 watch.. Haha.. Timid rite? Thanks 2 my parents cos since young they avoid me from seeing any horror scenes or any unpleasant thingy.. Dat's why.. Anyway, when watch 2gether in group should be okay I guess.. If really scared then just hugs the friend beside me lo.. Haha.. Just joking la.. Of course I won't do dat..

Hmm.. Just hope dat this outing will make me feel better and keeps me away from thinking too much.. Oh ya!.. Bowling.. It has been long since the last time I played 2gether wif my friends.. Guess it was three year back.. And 2day going 2 go 4 it.. Haha.. Feel quite eager and excited although I'm a lousy player.. But it'll be fun I guess, no matter how much of score we get.. Cos as long as the ball can reaches the pins, then u'll feel a sense of satisfaction.. 2 me la.. Haha.. Being optimistic sumtimes is good.. But I did get "strike" b4 this ok...

That's all I guess.. Hav 2 get myself ready now.. Hope it'll be a wonderful day.. Will update soon when I'm back from this outing..

No comments:

Post a Comment